Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 21, 2008

• Reported By:Saginaw Michigan
Net Detective
netdetective.com Deland, Idaho U.S.A.

Net Detective Multiple charges after cancelling service Deland Idaho

What a bunch of unethical people. I had 3 charges within 3 days. I cancelled shortly after signing up. I did not ask for a refund, I just made sure my account was not set up as auto-renew and I thought I was done with it. Then I received the second $29.95 charge 3 days after the first one. I looked at my American Express statement today and they charged my card for another $29.95. How can they do business like that???? I am skipping the aggravating and pointless step of contacting Net Detective for a refund. Based on the other reviews it will just be a waste of time. So, I am disputing the two $29.95 charges after I cancelled the service. Oh, by the way, I cannot log on to the site to see if they have me set up as auto renew. RIP OFF!!!!!!!

Crm
Saginaw, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2008 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/Deland-Idaho/Net-Detective-Multiple-charges-after-cancelling-service-Deland-Idaho-342763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective