• Report: #251965

• Submitted: Sun, June 03, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 03, 2007

• Reported By:Hibbing Minnesota
Net Detective
netdetective.net , Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective - Harris Digital Publishing False claims, unwilling to refund ripoff Deland Florida

In April I tried using the Net Detective after finding it in the consumer page that some of the others have found it in. I tried the standard and I was planning on checking out the advanced, but it appeared not to work.

I was charged for the signing up and for the advanced. I could not find any information that I was looking for on this site. When I received my credit card bill I called the number to ask why I was charged for those prices they told me that I had used the advanced. I told her that it did not work for me and she said that it did work.

After argueing for a refund she kept telling me that all she could do is exstend my service through August. Not wanting to I settled for that, knowing I would never use the site again.

On Sunday June 3,2007 I tried locating the site to cancel my account. I could not find the site. While doing a search for Net Detective I found this site. I found my old email from Net Detective and I sent them a response now, so I will see what happens now. Don't use Net Detective or Consumer Guide.

David
Hibbing, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2007 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/Florida/Net-Detective-Harris-Digital-Publishing-False-claims-unwilling-to-refund-ripoff-Deland-251965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective