Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Reported By: Denece — Bountiful Utah United States of America
Net Detective
1642 N Volusia Ave. Suite 101, Orange City, Florida United States of America

Net Detective I was ripped off! Orange City, Florida

I signed up for a membership with Net Detective for $29.00 and promised to be able to research for individuals for any reason, including information on the birth, marriage, divorce or death records. I was promised a $100 gift card. Now, I have not received the gift card and I can't even access my account. I tried to call the customer service number listed on the letter, 1-800-853-9773, and it is NOT the correct number. I would like to report them and get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/Orange-City-Florida-32763/Net-Detective-I-was-ripped-off-Orange-City-Florida-808728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective