Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: thetruth — Scarborough Maine
Net Detective
Internet USA

Net Detective Company did not deliver a quarter of what they advertised Internet

My experiece with " Net Detective" sounds much like others written here.  I expected to lose a months subscription,  as this is almost a given with all of these servicerelated iteret sites.  My complaint is with the information given me.   I expect all of the people who tried this service exp;erimented with names of people they knew to be criminals,  their phone numbers,  residences,  etc...

I tried twelve of my closest friends and found the samethings :  The addresses ad phone numbers were correct and up to date,  and the relatives of the immediate family were listed most of the time.

The I placed ames of people who I knew to be felons.  Again,  this compay seemed to have the correct information o resideces,  current phone numbers and close relatives.  But that is where their search eded every time.  one of these names turned up a single arrest record,  which is after all,  the real reason we sign up for these services.  Most had the names of relatives but curiously,  not the wives.  Eve the friends searches could not find a validation of any marriage at all.  My own search turned up nothing.   I have been marrried twice,  this time for fifteen years.

In retrospect,  all of this information could be gotten in a phnoe book !   I have never heard of any of these agencies giving out any worthwhile information.  The prices varied from 20 bucks a month to seventy,  with discounts for long term contracts.  But who needs these services for a log period ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/internet/Net-Detective-Company-did-not-deliver-a-quarter-of-what-they-advertised-Internet-1155158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective