Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Updated: Tue, July 26, 2011

• Reported By:palm city Florida
Net Detective
http://www.netdetective.com Internet U.S.A.

Net Detective SCAM advertizing support by ConsumersReports.net recommends this NET DETECTIVE bait and switch free offer with fine print (somewhere) of must cancel within 60 days or get charged more each month than annual subscription was supposed to cost. ConsumersReports.net gets top listing from Google and must pay dearly for this position. All conspire to defraud! Deland Internet

*Consumer Comment: Net Detective Scams:

I initially located Net Detective by a Google search and attempted to order their basic Net Detective product for $29 for one year. It failed to meet my needs and I attempted to cancel and get my money back. The sales rep offered to subsitute Net Detective plus for the trial period. I checked this product, Net Detective, with a google search and got a glowing report from ConsumersReports.net, which I suspect is a division of the same company and part of the scam. Since they are listed first if you Google Net Detective Scam, I suspect they pay Google for that right. Hence, Google is facilitating this SCAM. Net Detective continued to charge my credit card $29.95 a month for months after the initial trial period and then said I failed to terminate the replacement product of Net Detective Plus after I had terminated Net Detective. I contend this is a SCAM and a fraud.

Stparrot
palm city, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2009 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/internet/Net-Detective-SCAM-advertizing-support-by-ConsumersReportsnet-recommends-this-NET-DETECTI-456888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective

Net Detective Scams:

AUTHOR: sharon - (United States of America)

I recieved a call on the 6th of july wanting to know if i was interested in trying a 15 day free trial. i agreed to all the terms and on the 9th i got a letter telling me how to put my info in. on the 11th i put in all my info and was promised a free $100 walmart gift card, i let them have access to my checking account and they did not take any time to withdraw from my account but ive still yet to recieve the walmart card. first it was 3 to 5 mailing days then it went to 7 to 10, well the 6th of aug will be 30 days but yet they got right in my account. i was going to order a months or more of their script until i found out they are not honest with their words.