Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Updated: Sun, December 07, 2008

• Reported By:Norton Massachusetts
Net Detective
netdetective.com Internet U.S.A.

Net Detective locks you in to pay monthly for info found on google Internet

I paid Net Detective 29$ for an annual membership believing that I'd get more than average information I need to find on a person that has been stalking and harrassing me on the internet. NOTHING more than what I could find on Google, in fact I found more on Google about this woman and a person involved in a law suit with her than Net Detective.

They force you into paying extra fees per month to use the "law enforcement" version after you register, which I did not bother doing after reading rip off reports of their habits with charging credit cards after cancellation. I also found they don't even have the correct info by searching my own records, not even my husband's is correct.

I am hoping the charges will drop after the year is up.

Vocalbrush
Norton, Massachusetts

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on NET Detective

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2008 03:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/internet/Net-Detective-locks-you-in-to-pay-monthly-for-info-found-on-google-Internet-398737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective