Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Reported By:Oak Creek Wisconsin
Net Detective
netdetective.com Nationwide U.S.A.

NETDETECTIVE.COM RIP OFF! RIP OFF! DO NOT SIGN UP! NATIONWIDE

After much thought, I decided it would be fun to see if I could find old friends from years past.
I signed up for NET DETECTIVE, they made it sound so easy for only $29.95 you could find anyone. It took minutes to take my money, immediately they wanted more money.

For the $29.95 I received nothing, no information, only information on how to spend more money. I decided it wasn't worth it, so I emailed for a refund. Received a email back stating I had to fill out a form and wait 90 days for a refund. I did it but said why does it take 2 minutes to take my money and 90 days to get back. That is just there policy I was told. It is almost 90 days still waiting for a refund.

Cathy
Oak Creek, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2008 04:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/nationwide/NETDETECTIVECOM-RIP-OFF-RIP-OFF-DO-NOT-SIGN-UP-NATIONWIDE-333380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective