Complaint Review: Net Detective/Clear Credit

• Submitted: Fri, July 16, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 16, 2004

• Reported By:Ridgecrest California
Net Detective/Clear Credit
1392 S. Woodland Blvd. Deland, Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective Credit ripoff FREE gift for a FREE CREDIT REPORT with CLEAR CREDIT! ripoff scam Deland Florida

*Consumer Comment: Net Detective is a scam anyhow

I subscribed to Net Detective and they told me I had a FREE gift for a FREE CREDIT REPORT with CLEAR CREDIT! At first I ignored it and they kept emailing me a notice to get my FREE CREDIT REPORT for my FREE GIFT! So..I knew there was a catch.

There is always a catch! So I logged on and read all of the disclosures and rules to CLEAR CREDIT. It said that I had to cancel my account within the 5 day period to be refunded. So..of course I did.

I waited 5 days and never received a credit report. So of course I cancelled on the 5th day. They said that I could print the cancellation letter, sign it and fax it back to them or I can paste and sign and email it back to them.

I did both just to cover my end. Then I discovered a few unrecognizable charges. So I got the phone numbers off the bill and typed them up on my computer.

Low and behold..this came up. I've already emailed "CLEAR CREDIT" a nasty letter. Still waiting there responce.

Net Detective is next. Even though it's the same company. I told them I already figured out there scam. I knew they were the same business. Well, I wish you good luck and don't let them tell you what's going on.

Take charge and show them who's boss!

Ronnie
Ridgecrest, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2004 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-DetectiveClear-Credit/Deland-Florida-32720/Net-Detective-Credit-ripoff-FREE-gift-for-a-FREE-CREDIT-REPORT-with-CLEAR-CREDIT-ripoff-s-99156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective/Clear Credit

Net Detective is a scam anyhow

AUTHOR: Deb - (U.S.A.)

Net Detective is a scam program anyhow. I downloaded it, tried it for a couple of days, every search I did came up with NOTHING. I then cancelled my membership. They never gave me credit. I emailed the company 4 times through the technical problems area, only area to go through, NOTHING.

Finally, I reported to my bank the problems I was having and disputed the charge. I had used my debit card. Sure enough the next day another charge showed up on my online banking from them. Disputed that charge also, closed down my debit card permanently had new one issued so that they can no longer charge me. If you have not closed down your account do so. It is a worthless program, it does not work.