Complaint Review: Net Detective/HD Publishing

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2008

• Reported By:JACKSONVILLE Florida
Net Detective/HD Publishing
netdetective.com DeLand, Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective/HD Publishing Let me join the list of people ripped off and defrauded by this entity. DeLand florida

I needed a way to find phone numbers and verify addresses for my job, so I did an internet search and came across Consumers_Guide.org. When I went on their site, they rated the "top search engines" for my needs.

NetDetective was supposedly the best. So, I paid my $29 for a 3 year subscription and logged in to use what I paid for. It had nothing to offer that I had not already found at Zaba Search (a free service).

But, to test the program, I entered my own information in for a search and there was nothing fresher than 7 years old and showing me at an address I have never lived at.

I am planning on reporting this to the Federal Internet Fraud people as well as finding every avenue of smearing their name I can locate.

Charles
JACKSONVILLE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-DetectiveHD-Publishing/DeLand-Florida/Net-DetectiveHD-Publishing-Let-me-join-the-list-of-people-ripped-off-and-defrauded-by-thi-307982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective/HD Publishing