Complaint Review: Net Detective,Net- Detective.us,jean harris.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 07, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, January 07, 2003

• Reported By:West Jordan Utah
Net Detective,Net- Detective.us,jean harris.com
1392 S. Woodland Blvd. Deland, Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective ripoff scam Deland Florida

Net Detective,Net- Detective.us, jean harris.com ripoff I paid $ 45.00 from my mastercard. I canceled Net Detective, but they never credited back to my card. I called they said they did, but never was victimized many consumers Deland Florida .....

I paid $ 45.00 for nothing. Everything you had to do yourself. There program was so diffacult, the only one that knew how to work it , was the one who thought of the program. They said they would credit my Mastercard for the $ 45.00 I paid, but they never did.I called them many times, and they said they did credit it back. But it was never credited back. They go by so many names on the net, its hard to find a program that you can trust anymore.

West Jordan, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2003 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-DetectiveNet-Detectiveusjean-harriscom/Deland-Florida-32720/Net-Detective-ripoff-scam-Deland-Florida-40520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective,Net- Detective.us,jean harris.com