Complaint Review: Net Detectives.com - RecordsArea.com - Click Bank

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Trotwood Ohio
Net Detectives.com - RecordsArea.com - Click Bank
www.netdetectives.com and www.recordsarea.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Net Detectives.com - RecordsArea.com - Click Bank They basically ripped me off!! They stated they were net detectives, once paid they turned into recordsarea.com. When you try to go to the web site it can't be found. But they found a way to take my money off of my visa card! They Have Several Different Cities. Internet

Please Read!!

I went to Net Detectives.com to locate someone extremely important to our family situation. It appeared they had rave reports. Once I went to there site and read the information, I decided to make a purchase of one of the packages they were offering. Everything was going okay until I paid.
Once I entered my visa number everything changed!! Net Detectives became RecordsArea.com who became Click Bank. (The ones who stole my money) But it all goes back to Net Detectives.

In today's economy we all work very hard for the little money that we do have. The internet is supposed to be a pleasant place that connects us all with news, weather and vitale information. It's sad to say it also opens us up to spinless, immoral rats who have found a way to steal without leaving the safety of there home.

I hope and pray someone can help me retrieve my money back and let the world know that Net Detectives are not who they seem. Miracles and Blessings are found in our day to day lives and yes Net Detective I will find a blessing in your scandalous activity as well. Karma goes online also!!

Danetrice
Trotwood, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detectivescom-RecordsAreacom-Click-Bank/internet/Net-Detectivescom-RecordsAreacom-Click-Bank-They-basically-ripped-me-off-They-sta-425849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detectives.com - RecordsArea.com - Click Bank