Complaint Review: Net Dropshipper

• Submitted: Fri, March 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 03, 2006

• Reported By:hudson Maine
Net Dropshipper
2857 East Pico Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Net Dropshipper Don't Have your Customers bother To send back Their Merchandise.. California California

Well, they have done it again folks!
Net Dropshipper or NDS as I have heard them referred to now.
I had a customer ship out their product, as instructed by NDS, and let me tell you... at the cost of the customer, they shipped the d**n thing right back to him!!!!!!!
I swear so I have just told the customer to send it back to me, and I will refund his money out of pocket, I am done with them, he is pretty much my only straggler except for one more.

And eventually I will get my money back somehow.. I hope one day to see a class action suit soon. for these NDS people. I will be in it for all this stuff I have had to deal with and all.

I have had enough with them that I don't want to even bother anymore dealing with trying to get the customer refund from them, I am just gonna send the money to them myself I am done with NDS.. They have stated that I committed fraud with them to retaliate against me, which nothing happened on that threat either.. it was empty threat after I threatened to take them to court for false accusations and false charges..and more..

Then now this and more stuff before this..
So brace yourself folks, when you all retaliate against this company they are going to shoot you down with a fraud charge.

Or some other charge that they are going to report to the local authorities! Yah right.. Retaliate back and they will back down immediately.

I find that they are more words and threats then anything else...AND i cannot urge this enough in my writings here! NOT ENOUGH!
and if anyone has anything knowledge of a place doing a class action suit for them, please i want to get involved too contact me please..

hudson, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2006 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Dropshipper/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Net-Dropshipper-Dont-Have-your-Customers-bother-To-send-back-Their-Merchandise-Californ-179197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Dropshipper