Complaint Review: Net Dropshipper

• Submitted: Fri, February 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 17, 2006

• Reported By:hudson Maine
Net Dropshipper
2857 East Pico Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Net Dropshipper One of the few that got refund BUT... Los Angeles California

I am one of the few that got a refund for product only. Even though they did not ship out the product, they did not refund my shipping. This was on 7 orders.
To date I had not heard from them at all until yesterday when dear ALLA KOLE supposed President of the company, which I have now learned is a Storage Facility, sent me this wonderful email:
Hello,

You have committed online fraud and we will press charges. You have created an account with NetDropshipper using a different name but you used your real name when you placed your orders using your credit card.
We also found out that you previously had an account with us but your account was terminated.

Police will be filed on Monday morning.

Goodbye.

Which is news to me! I had ONE account with them ONE. According to this email I had three.
How this happened is news to me. To be honest I think this is retaliation ploy because I did chargebacks with PayPal and also submitted a BBB report against them as well.

Like all of you, I tried to get the AG's offices to take the case and let me report it. I found out the AG's offices in California have NO JURISDICTION OVER INTERNET BUSINESS. Ever! So if you plan to go that route, don't bother. I just filed a claim with the FBI though. AND yes our business is in the toilet too with Ebay. We lost with Ebay and PayPal and others. As well. About 2500.00 in shipping and fees between PayPal and Ebay. We still owe Ebay for all this as well. We have not done any Ebay business since all this has happened as our funds are no longer there to pay off this mess.

Now we have to look for an attorney to get out of this other mess they are bringing upon us. Which in turn I am countersuing as well. I want to know and would like ANY EMAILS PLEASE ON THIS: Does anyone know of a class action suit against them, I want to join it. Please send me the information if you have any information on this.

Also, if not how do we get one started???The sooner I hear from anyone the better. Please. I do not want to relive this nitemare again, but looks like I am going to after all. When I thought we were all done with them. Here we go again, it will never end. I still have a customer that was not sent as advertised product either and first they say they can send the product if it is returned then they want to give them a partial refund.
So, I don't know I just gave the customer the email address to them to take it up with them at their discretion. I mean at this point what can I do now, it has been over a month and they will probably no longer honor it.

Which is I am sure what they were hoping for anyway.
DON"T go with these people. They are frauds and ruin businesses of small owners like all of us. Trying to make some money and doing an honest living. Again please anyone email me of anything you have on these people and how to get a class action lawsuit against them. Please.

Lynne
hudson, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2006 04:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Dropshipper/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Net-Dropshipper-One-of-the-few-that-got-refund-BUT-Los-Angeles-California-176669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Dropshipper