Complaint Review: Net Dropshipper

• Submitted: Fri, February 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 17, 2006

• Reported By:hudson Maine
Net Dropshipper
2857 East Pico Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper.com, Netdropshipper, Net Dropshipper Anyone filed a Class Action Lawsuit yet? Los Angeles California

I see all these posts, and myself also being a victim. I would like to know did anyone file any class action lawsuits yet on them?
I would like to be a part of the list if you could contact me through the rebuttal key. As our Ebay is in the toilet and we lost $2500.00 dollars. And we still have issues with them as far as our customers and these are on orders that were done in December 2005!

I want to know how to take a class action lawsuit on these people and want to know how. Any help is appreciated. Enough is Enough and something needs to be done.

I was one of the ppl dumb enough to not really research this company, now we are done with Dropshipping. If we don't have it on hand we don't bother. And of course now we have to start from scratch on our Ebay business all over again.

Any information is welcomed. Any sites. I have all ready reported them to the FBI and to the BBB and I suggest if you are waiting on refunds from them to do the same. Please the more you report them to the BBB, the more they will get noticed, the last BBB report was in Dec.2005 from what it looks like. We need more recent ones! come on! Band together and report them.

I also must suggest do chargebacks on your card for the amounts your are not getting from them as well as the BBB report, that is how I got my refunds to my customers.

hudson, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2006 04:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Dropshipper/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Netdropshippercom-Netdropshipper-Net-Dropshipper-Anyone-filed-a-Class-Action-Lawsuit-ye-176670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Dropshipper