Complaint Review: Net Dropshipper

• Submitted: Fri, April 06, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2007

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Net Dropshipper
8491 Sunset Blvd. Suite 868 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Net Dropshipper scammed me out of 704.00. Never shipped the item to the customer Ripoff West Hollywood California

I payed $704.00 for an item to be shipped to a customer. After two monts of waiting they discontinued the item.

Told me the money was credited to my acount. I attempted to purchase another product several times. Every time they cancelled the order.

No response or explaination and they still have my money holding. By the way I had to refund the customer from my personal savings.

Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2007 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Dropshipper/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Net-Dropshipper-scammed-me-out-of-70400-Never-shipped-the-item-to-the-customer-Ripoff-We-242722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Dropshipper