Complaint Review: Net Dropshipper

• Reported By:Winnipeg Manitoba
Net Dropshipper
www.netdropshpper.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Net Dropshipper ripoff Los Angeles California

I hooked up with Net droppshipper.com to purchase items for dropshipping for an ebay business that I started. Once I sold the item I could not purchase it, their site would not accept any of my 3 credit cards. I was told to contact my bank which did and everything was fine.

I got back to them numerous times regarding this matter and I have left my phone number to contact me which I received no response. They kept sendng me automated emails over and over again and not getting to the root of the problem, needless to say my customer I had to refnd her money and ended up with negative feedback on ebay due to this.

I signed up with this company through dropshippers and beyond and they even tried to get in touch with them and received no response. They were going to take them off their dropshipper list.

Winnipeg, Manitoba

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2005 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Dropshipper/nationwide/Net-Dropshipper-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-150832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Dropshipper