• Report: #205527

• Submitted: Thu, August 10, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 10, 2006

• Reported By:Wilmington Massachusetts
Net Gains - Mark Swain - Carleads.com - Mycarloan.com
2229 NE BURNSIDE STE 77 Gresham, Oregon U.S.A.

Net Gains - Mark Swain - Carleads.com - Mycarloan.com ripoff harrassment defamation Gresham Oregon

I contracted with carleadsusa.com for 250 automotive credit leads on 6/3/05 via a contract marked exhibit A. This along with full payment (exhibit B) was delivered to your client via overnight delivery. During the sales phase of this product I objected to buying 2 campaigns before using the service at least once. I was reassured that they didn't want to force someone to use their product if it didn't work for them. At the direction of Net Gains employee Mike Keysor I altered the agreement to remove the second campaign. I initialed it at the time I crossed it out.

Nothing was said by Net Gains about the change and the first lead came in on 6/8/05, 3 days later than promised by them. They cashed the check without ever objecting to the contract alteration. On 6/22/05 I received a fax requesting payment for campaign #2. Reacting to the fact that I have been unsuccessful making a single appointment from this lead source and that Net Gains has not returned one of my five phone calls to them regarding lead quality I wrote on the fax my desire to terminate.

I received a phone call later that day from a Mark Swain who eventually told me he owned the company. After he told me I was stupid, obstinate and rude I hung up the phone. There were a series of faxes that went back and forth with him reiterating his opinions of me (exhibit C) and his demand for payment for services not yet rendered. Also enclosed was the threat of being reported to D&B. For my part, I expressed my disgust with his service and his company and confirmed that I know longer wished to continue after the initial campaign.

We received a total of 100 leads, we have already paid for 250 but they have decided not to send them. I can only assume this is retaliation for not signing up for the second campaign. We have been billed and sent to collections for services not yet delivered when the first campaign has still not been completed.

I am deeply concerned that I have been the victim of a scam. I am even more concerned that Dunn & Bradstreet may try to enforce collection of a debt created by this possible scam.

Scott
Wilmington, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2006 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Gains-Mark-Swain-Carleadscom-Mycarloancom/Gresham-Oregon-97030/Net-Gains-Mark-Swain-Carleadscom-Mycarloancom-ripoff-harrassment-defamation-Gresha-205527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Gains - Mark Swain - Carleads.com - Mycarloan.com

articles