Complaint Review: Net Music Access

• Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Wheeling West Virginia
Net Music Access
netmusicaccess.com Internet U.S.A.

Net Music Access - Clickbank.com - Advance3WTelecom.Inc (tech Support)- Unlimiteddownloadcenter.com - ClickbankMC@unlimited.com False advertising, could not download, took my money, no such email Internet

I heard about Net Music Access from the TV, it was on the news. I had been scammed by another music co., but got my money back and reported it. This time I thought this was legit. Should have known!!

Net Music Access channeled me to Clickbank, paid $34.95, it went to the download page and then nothing. Error msg said could not download from your browser - huh? Tried several times to no avail. Went back to email confirmation from Clickbank and emailed my problem - returned no such address. Another customer service email address was listed in my email they sent me and I'm waiting to see if I get an answer. I want to cancel and said so but have not heard from the company yet. I will notify my bank and stop payment on the account.

Wheeling, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Music-Access/internet/Net-Music-Access-Clickbankcom-Advance3WTelecomInc-tech-Support-Unlimiteddownloadc-397320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Music Access