Complaint Review: Net Solutions NY NY

• Reported By: cyv — vancouver Washington
Net Solutions NY NY
18382nd Ave #150 Internet USA

Net Solutions- NY NY Harrasing New York Internet

This company contacted me a few months ago claiming that an open invoice was owed to them for services in 2010. So I asked them to mail a copy of the invoice and gave my address. After recieving the invoice I contacted them to see what it was they were charging me for and they said for an advertisment for my company and said that it had been authorized by another manager and they had the correct name of a previous manager (by the way Ive been the manager here for 3years that person hasnt worked here in over 5yrs). I asked who had authorized it and if they had a recording of the original call  of when the order was authorized.

They played me the recording of when they first talked to me ( reminding me about the invoice)but it had been changed saying that I had agreed to services but then when I asked why is it my voice on the recording if you already said that a previous manager is the one that placed the order they said "Oh well, Ill have to look into it". Then today I got another invoice in the mail for this saying FINAL NOTICE OF DELINQUENCY, and every time I try to call them they are CLOSED! THEY ARE A SCAM!!! I have talked with 3 different people from this company and had pretty much the same conversation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Solutions-NY-NY-/internet/Net-Solutions-NY-NY-Harrasing-New-York-Internet-1087329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Solutions NY NY