Complaint Review: Net Solutions Of Today, Owned By Incredible Advertising

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:Fairfield California
Net Solutions Of Today, Owned By Incredible Advertising
3030 N. Central Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

*Author of original report: Called by Net Solutions, incredible advertising, netsolutionsoftoday, phoenix

*Author of original report: Called by Net Solutions

*Author of original report: Net Solutions Of Today, Owned By Incredible Advertising Affiliate Website Scam,Mortgage, Healthcare, Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: Phoenix Police and godaddy.com

I purchased an internet web marketing program from them on or about 11/19/2008. That is the day they charged the $499.00 from my bank account. Once I had access to the online website and program I decided it was not for me. I sent the enrollment or program package unopened back 11/30/2008 for refund via USPS Label Number: 2103 8555 7491 0508 1158. It was signed for on 12/09/2008 by a J. Poppie. As of yet I have not recieved my refund of $499.00 dollars. I have called three times and emailed several times. I was told I could return it within 30 days for a full refund which I have not recieved. I made a complaint to the Phoenix office of the BBB and the internet crime complaint system http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
The BBB has already closed the complaint because of no response.
these folks are located in Phoenix why can't we file a complaint with the phoenix police department?

William
Fairfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Solutions-Of-Today-Owned-By-Incredible-Advertising/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Net-Solutions-Of-Today-Owned-By-Incredible-Advertising-Affiliate-Website-ScamMortgage-H-425887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Solutions Of Today, Owned By Incredible Advertising

Called by Net Solutions, incredible advertising, netsolutionsoftoday, phoenix

AUTHOR: WWWilson - (U.S.A.)

I was called by Net Soultions' Mike Turner. He said he was not aware of my problem. We talked for a short while and I agreed to make this update to retract my report and he was going to refund my money Monday 23 Feb 2009 which it today. If I get my money back I do retract everything I said because all I wanted was a refund and if they refund fund my money, that makes them ok in my book. Mike seemed like a very nice concerned individual. Thanks for the call Mike.

Called by Net Solutions

AUTHOR: WWWilson - (U.S.A.)

Hi, I just recieved a call from Mike Turner at Net Solutions in Phoenix.
He said he was not aware of my request for a refund.
I agreed with him that if I withdraw all of my complaints he would send me a refund.
At this time I withdraw my complaint.
I will update this if I don't not receive the refund or some kind of s reasonable result.
Mike seemed like a straight forward concerned individual. Thanks for the call Mike.

Phoenix Police and godaddy.com

AUTHOR: WWWilson - (U.S.A.)

I have email the Phoenix police department and sent a report to godaddy concerning their Whois info to see if I can get their website shut down.