Complaint Review: Net Solutions

• Updated: Thu, August 20, 2009

• Reported By: Rick — Tallahassee Florida USA
Net Solutions
PO Box 36814 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Net Solutions "My Product Center" In Aug. '08 I was duped into signing up with these folks thinking I could have a great online business and they would really help me make it grow! NOT! Will Take you $'s Though. Led me to Believe I would make good money with them online in my own business! Phoenix Arizona

Net Solutions Ripoff: In Aug. of 2008 I was interested in trying to get an online business going and had sen this site advertised and it sure seemed legit and above board. Lot's of guaranties and promises. Guess something that looks too good to be true is a dead giveaway that it is a Sham! I was eager to get started on it so signed up and got the basic package. They do have strong phone support to begin with so they get you hooked. So, you choose what Products you feel you want to sell online.
Then come the Big Guns and start after your Credit Cards to do your advertising promotion. This is wher they got me for against my better judgment for over $6000.00 on one Credit Card to create TV ad for the New Company I would have. Well, to date, I have not received one cent back from this venture or been able to get any information or any copy of the advertising I paid so dearly for or any response from them what so ever as to giving me back my money for not getting anything in return. True, they are smart enough to not actually promise you a return but strongly indicated that you would get something back. Even so far as to tell me I would be able to take the wife out for dinner once a month  extra on some of the profit and the other profits I would want to build back into the business for a while till it grew.
As far as I can tell there isn't any business, just a sham or shell and my money is long gone.
I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, Reference # 22944706 on June 2nd, 2009, and as of yet have not received any reply back from them. I would assume I need to refile them again.
I had also contacted the company several times and got the general runaround, so they figure to wear you out and you will give up pursuing them and smile all the way to their Bank!
Well, I have just begun!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2009 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Solutions/Phoenix-Arizona-85067-6814/Net-Solutions-My-Product-Center-In-Aug-08-I-was-duped-into-signing-up-with-these-folk-482870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Solutions