Complaint Review: Net Spend AKA Meta Bank AKA Higher One

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: jdfrench2009 — Middleburg Hts Ohio United States of America
Net Spend AKA Meta Bank AKA Higher One

Net Spend AKA Meta Bank AKA Higher One Netspend Meta Bank Internet

*Consumer Comment: You're a publicly held COMPANY....

*UPDATE Employee: Higher One

*UPDATE Employee: NetSpend

Students: Beware... Netspaend and HIGHERONE are owned by MetaBank and they will not correct any wrongs whether fraudulent or not to your accounts. They will lie to you and tell you there is nothing that can be done, then when you ask for their name and ID number, will refer you to the dispute section. At the dispute section, they try to anger you and frustrate you to give up asking the same questions repeatedly ... I was told my dispute was being processed and was neer told I needed to send a fax and no fx number was given to me. I learned this when I demanded to speak with a supervisor who was trained to ask mis directing questions and to frusrtate me even further. When I first called NetSpend they told me in Juky to deal with the merchant. The merchant skipped after a lot of bank and check fraud and another set of Indians have taken over and refused to make good. So I called NetSpend/HigherOne/MetaBank to let them know and still more lies. It is a game of lies and pawn you off until you give up. I myself will try to get our student union and body to force the college to give us direct deposit to our own banks... what a scam ... they payed our college millions to get them to use them and refer them and now I see why ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Spend-AKA-Meta-Bank-AKA-Higher-One/internet/Net-Spend-AKA-Meta-Bank-AKA-Higher-One-Netspend-Meta-Bank-Internet-950265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Spend AKA Meta Bank AKA Higher One

You're a publicly held COMPANY....

AUTHOR: MaineMusicMaker - (United States of America)

...and yet a Supervisor JUST tried to convince me that Higher One was a banking institution...which it is not.  Your company's actions are just as suspect as the company the original consumer commented on and, he's correct. There is ZERO customer support available to the student who has a problem accessing their Federal Student Financial Aid.

Higher One

AUTHOR: Higher One - (United States of America)

Your customer service experience is very unfortunate. Please know that Higher One, Inc. is a publicly held company that is in no way affiliated with NetSpend or MetaBank. Thank you and we hope to serve you in the future.

Higher One

NetSpend

AUTHOR: Travis - (USA)

We apologize for the problems you have experienced with our service and your dispute. We can assure you it is not our intention to add anymore frustration during this difficult time. Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will address the staff you have spoken with and look into your dispute.

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope the problems you have experienced will not bear any reflection on our company and the services we provide.

NetSpend