Complaint Review: Net Spend Corporation

• Submitted: Sun, June 13, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, June 13, 2010

• Reported By: Tami — bklyn New York U.S.A.
Net Spend Corporation
Texas Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

Net Spend Corporation prepaid master card or visa THEY ALLOWED A CRIMINAL TO EXTRACT FUNDS FROM A BLOCKED CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT WITHOUT VERIFYING WITH ME AS THEY PROMISED .MY CARD WAS BLOCKED ON 6/09/10 I ADDED FUNDS AFTER THAT ON THE 10TH MY FUNDS Internet

Customer service FROM netspend PRE PAID DEBIT CARD allowed someone to call in posing as the card holder on a card that I blocked on the 9th of June, 2010 which resultet in alll of my funds being extracted. When I blocked the card i was informed that i would be the only one having access and authority to make any changes.  When the person or presons called in to unblock the account no one bothered to call me to question if the attempt was legtimiate.  I was previously told i would be informed should this fradulent attempt be initated.  the representative then tried to convince me that the card holder is responsible. If i am the authorized user and i block a card no one should be able to unblock it they should have contacted me as they promised as a result my funds were stolen.  THEY THEN TRIED TO CONVINCE ME THE CARD HOLDER WAS RESPONSIBLE I INFORMED THEM THAT THE CARD WAS STOLEN I JUST HOPE THEY WILL GIVE ME BACK MY FUNDS A BLOCKED CARD MEANS BLOCKED THEY COULD HAVE AT LEAST CALLED ME AS ASKED IF I WAS AWARE THAT SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT  PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CARD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2010 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Spend-Corporation/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/Net-Spend-Corporation-prepaid-master-card-or-visa-THEY-ALLOWED-A-CRIMINAL-TO-EXTRACT-FUND-613751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Spend Corporation