Complaint Review: Net Success, LLC

• Updated: Tue, January 03, 2012

• Reported By: Brian — Farmington Hills Michigan United States of America
Net Success, LLC
1928 E. Highland Ave. Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Net Success, LLC Attempting a refund but NEVER a phone call returned Phoenix, Arizona

I thought the home based business Net Success, LLC offered would be a sure thing in achieving an easier life.  Net Sucess was offering a 30 day money back guarantee on the business oportunity and after speaking to a representative I decided to give it a chance and on July 15, 2011 I purchased the Platinum package for $398.
Once I received the software I realized that this would not be as easy as the representative stated and on August 10, 2011 I returned the software well within the 30 day money back guarantee.  From this point it was almost impossible to speak to someone.

When I did speak to someone they indicated that I would have to go through another department/company for the refund.  That department / company is Customer Service for the e-commerse advisors.  Their phone # 888-859-8191.
For the past 3 months I have been calling both Net Success and the e-commerse advisors and have not received a return phone call.  All I am trying to do is have the $398 returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Success-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Net-Success-LLC-Attempting-a-refund-but-NEVER-a-phone-call-returned-Phoenix-Arizona-817321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Success, LLC