offices

• Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011

• Reported By: Peggy — Madisonville Louisiana United States of America
Net Success LLC
1928 E Highland Ave. Suite F104-486 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Net Success LLC This So Called Company Has scammed $2028.00 from me!!!!!!!! Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Really ?

I received a call from Net Success because i wanted to work from home. I got the platinum package for $528.00. I was then contacted by Robert Biggs

Marketing Director Net Success LLC

602.714.7235 Office on 8/10/2011

paid him $1500.00 he stated that he would get 30,000 people driven to my website that they made for me (www.eshop-mountain.com). I have tried for the last week to contact him via email, but no answer I have all emails from this idiot.... I stated that the websites he gave me don't work & no money is coming in & i am vey unsatisfied & i told him i wanted my money back... No not refundable...... This is so wrong I am just trying to make a little extra money & these people have screwed me bad...... I want everyone to know that these people are scammers to an extreme!!!!! I want my money returned to me & I will help in any way I can!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Success-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Net-Success-LLC-This-So-Called-Company-Has-scammed-202800-from-me-Phoenix-Ariz-784638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Success LLC

Really ?

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

You sent some guy, who you don't know, over $2000 and you think HE is an idiot ????   Go look in the mirror if you want to see the REAL idiot  !!!!