Complaint Review: Net Success LLC

• Reported By: Margaret Coe — Asheville North Carolina United States of America
Net Success LLC
1928 E Highland Ave. Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Net Success LLC Work for yourself, but not by yourself Phoenix, Arizona

I was looking for online work and was contacted by NetSuccess and I ask if it was scam and was told it was not. I was told I could buy 3 websites,one was Silver which was Amazon,two was Gold which was so much I would be making of airline tickets,hotel,car rentals and cruises and @ three was Platinum , which was $5 a click for me when some one clicked on to my website. I was charged  $528.00, plus $1,000.00 for 10,000 vistors  to my website and after they got their money and I called because I had not made any money like I was promised. I was told I would  have to advertise for one year.That year was up Nov. 27,2012 and  I have not been able to contact anyone from there. I was Ripoff of $1,528.00 plus a advertising team working with them,was given $150.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Success-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Net-Success-LLC-Work-for-yourself-but-not-by-yourself-Phoenix-Arizona-1010439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Success LLC