Complaint Review: Net Zero

• Submitted: Tue, November 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:white cloud Michigan
Net Zero
www.netzero.com , California U.S.A.

Net Zero The take your money from your bank account. California

On 11/08/08 they withdrew $4.89 out of my bank account. I canceled it two months ago, and when I did the women on the phone could not speak good english at all, and keep trying to give me two months free, then only charge me $4.89 a month instead of the $10.00 I had been paying. I told her no, I just want to cancel it because I dont need it anymore. I had a wierless laptop and I didnt need the diel up any longer. She tryed again to get me to take to two months free, and then the only $4.89 a month. I told her no again and she said that my account was canceled. Then the other day I looked at my online back account and there it was. $4.89 taken out by Netzero. Ok this is my card i use for paying my bills only and I had payed all my bills and there was only like a $1 left on the card so then there was a $31.00 over draft fee. I call them and told them that they with drew the money when I had canceled them 2 months ago. They said that I had not canceld it, yep thats right I had gotten the two months free and then only pay $4.89 a month. I told them know I did not. and what they did was steal from me, and that if they did not refund my backaccount then i was going to report them. Then I got the run around for a half an hour, with being sent to diffrent departments. Finaly I got to someone and I told them that I didnt want to talk to anyone unless it was someone that could tell me in english that my bank account would be refunded. Then the man said yes your account will be refunded in 2 buissness days. I told him that it didnt take them that long to take it out and that if my bank did not take off the $31.00 over draft fee then I would be calling them back. So far they have not refunded my back account.

Jamie
white cloud, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Zero/California/Net-Zero-The-take-your-money-from-your-bank-account-California-1031145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Zero