Complaint Review: Net Zero

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2008

• Reported By:garland Texas
Net Zero
Internet U.S.A.

Net Zero Asked for month to month dial up service NOT 12 months or Hi speed Internet

I called netzero to set up a dial up month to month service. I checked my billing status and found that netzero had signed me up for hi speed and a 12 month plan. I was also told I would be charged $25 dollars for cancellation. I have repeated their mistake numerous time. Netzero said I authorized this plan. I did not and never would. Netzero is ripping me off. I move often and have a very limited budget. During the conversation with the rep for netzero I repeated all the specifics at least twice. Month to month was agreed to. I used their service about a year ago with the same plan and never had a problem. I am mad and this company is unethical.

garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2008 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Zero/internet/Net-Zero-Asked-for-month-to-month-dial-up-service-NOT-12-months-or-Hi-speed-Internet-321867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Zero