Complaint Review: Net Zero

• Reported By: bjr46 — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Net Zero
29011 commerce center Drive Internet United States of America

Net Zero Net Zero is a complete fraud Internet

I bought a 4 g internet plug from Net Zero, after seeing their ads on TV. I was told that I would get a strong signal. I plugged it up and got red lights flashing, which was suppose to turn green. NOT!!! I left it on over nite, still nothing! Call service support, told them what it was doing. Called me back after 3 days and said I was getting strong signal. Then said tower was 4 miles away!!! No I am not getting any signal!!! Called support again, this time I was told to go outside and use computer in yard. What! What! No I will not go outside to use computer!!!!.I paid $24.99 for piece to fit into usb on computer. then I paid $19.95 shipping and handling, which now they do not want to refund!!! and the monthly charge of $8.99 which was prorated. What they are doing is ripping people off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Zero/internet/Net-Zero-Net-Zero-is-a-complete-fraud-Internet-1002590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Zero