Complaint Review: Net Zero

• Updated: Sun, November 04, 2007

• Reported By:Olivehurst California
Net Zero
netzero.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Net Zero Charged make credit card for 17 months when I had cancelled the service. Internet internet

I cancelled my net zero internet service in June of 2006. I did it twice. They continued to charge my credit card.

I called on Nov. 4th when I realized I had been being charged all this time. I don't usually or never had done online banking. I did on Nov. 4th that's when I realized the charge.

You can check and see I never used netzero in the last 17 months. I've had comcast. Please get me all these months refunded. It's against the law to do that.

Beth
Olivehurst, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2007 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Zero/nationwide/Net-Zero-Charged-make-credit-card-for-17-months-when-I-had-cancelled-the-service-Internet-282899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Zero