Complaint Review: Net-bizz (aka) Home Inc. , Epenzio,

• Submitted: Fri, November 19, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Net-bizz (aka) Home Inc. , Epenzio,
www.net-bizz.com Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Avalon, Epenzio, Home, Inc., Monterey Financial Services Inc., Net-Biz rip-off! Scam artists, liars, frauds, deceived me at a seminar, refuse refund Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Comment: Fight Back!

I was unfortunate enough to be marketed and convinced to attend a "free wealth seminar" in April of 2001, in San Diego, CA. They offered free gifts, so I went. I believed all the hype. I feel I was taken advantage of, and highly pressured into purchasing their internet business tools.

I was lied to. The staff at Net-Biz filled in my "contract" for me, and made up false numbers to get me "Approved". I was in college at the time, and had no money at all. They financed the deal through a company called Monterey Financial Services, in Oceanside, Calif.

I never got a copy of what I signed, and I left the seminar with the free gifts, and NO receipts. I was told that I could cancel at anytime. So two days later, I had to look up Epenzio on the internet to call their customer service people. I was told that it was too late to cancel, that I had missed the deadline by one hour. They refused to cancel my account, regardless of my numerous requests. They said it had to be submitted in writting.

I never received the product I was unfairly charged $100 per month out of my checking acount for. I complained, but to no avail. Eventually after I had lost about $900 total, over about 8-9 months of being charged, I closed my bank account to prevent further charges.

Then I started getting harrassed by Monterey Financial in Oceanside Calif. This was the company that appeared on my bank statements every month, because they stole $100 every month from me. I had no products at all to justify these charges. I got rude, and abusive phone calls. I received nasty letters. Every month, the suppossed amount I owed would increase because of the interest fees. The people at Monterey were ruthless, and berated me all the time. They threatened to come to my house and beat up my boyfriend. They have ruined my credit! To this day, they continue to report me to the credit bureaus. It says on my credit report that I owe them over $3,000.

I tried to sue Monterey Financial in small claims court. All to no avail! The judge said I was suing the wrong company, and that it did not matter if their name was on my bank statements. He said I have to sue the companies from Utah.

I kept trying to get my money back from Epenzio, with no success. I talked to Brad Crawford, the suppossed CEO of Epenzio. He was a jerk, and refused to cancel my account.

I tried to contact Home, Inc. the company that put on the seminar, but they were out of business. Epenzio, Net-Biz, Home Inc. and Monterey Financial are all in cahoots together to defraud people out of their hard earned money. They all lied, and should all be held responsible for taking advantage of hard working consumers pursuing the american dream of financial freedom.

I just want justice. I want their crap off my credit report. I want every dime I paid them refunded. I still have never received any product to this day. I have paid them aout $900 total for NOTHING!

Please help me! All of us victimized deserve refunds!

Los Angeles*, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2004 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-bizz-aka-Home-Inc-Epenzio/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Avalon-Epenzio-Home-Inc-Monterey-Financial-Services-Inc-Net-Biz-rip-off-Scam-artis-118853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net-bizz (aka) Home Inc. , Epenzio,

Fight Back!

AUTHOR: Fu-mcs_and_mfs - (U.S.A.)

They are listed with the BBB.org as:

Business ID: 1186-0009000136
Zip/Postal Code: 92056

Federal Trade Commision
600 Penselvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC. 20580

Both Monterey Financial Services and Monterey Collection Services are the same company at the same address witht he same phone numbers. Don't let them to continue illegal fraudulant practices.