Complaint Review: Net credit USA

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: Geno — Moreno Valley California
Net credit USA
Internet USA

Net Credit USA I was sent an email stating that I had been approved for a $5.000.00 personal loan I did NOT go through with it after reading all the negative comments. I'm puzzled as to why haven't been shut down by the authorties? I would'n recommend them to do business with. Internet

I called the number and talked to a representative and he began to explain the requirements for the loan. he then gave me over to another individual and he further solidified what the forst representative told me. Additionally, I was to go th Home Depot and get a voucher Loan verfication and load $500.00 on the card that is held by Meta Bank. He said it was just to verify that I was finacially responsible and could indeed make the monthly payments, and that I would never have to actually send them the $500.00 to them. They were given my bank information for processing the loan. I regret that now and hope they don't use it to pull funds out of my account. needless to say I went online to see what is being said about the company, and WOW they have a long list of disgruntled customers, complaining of rip offs. I did NOT go through with it after reading all the negative comments. I'm puzzled as to why haven't been shut down by the authorties? I would'n recommend them to do business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2014 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-credit-USA/internet/Net-Credit-USA-I-was-sent-an-email-stating-that-I-had-been-approved-for-a-500000-perso-1161389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net credit USA