Complaint Review: Net spend

Net spend
Austin, Texas United States of America

Net spend Rip off!! Austin, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: NetSpend

First off it cost me $3.95 to activate a $20.00 gift visa for my 14 year old twin boys, I sucked it up and continued with the double purchase! Now after viewing the online purchases after my son was embarrassed for being denied a purchase at McDonald's due to insufficient funds they have charged my poor soon with $1.00 or $2.00 for every purchase he made!!!!!!! So now in actuality my $20.00 gift card went from supposed to be $20.00 to $23.95 to walk out of the store, now after 4 purchases my son lost $10.95! So how much of my money did my son actually get $13.00!!!!!!!!! For his birthday! $13.00!!!!! My other son got lucky with a single purchase but I fully intend on exposing this company for the scumbag antics they use to steal people's money!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-spend/Austin-Texas-78768/Net-spend-Rip-off-Austin-Texas-1003856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net spend

NetSpend

AUTHOR: Travis - (USA)

We are very sorry to hear about the problems you and your sons have experienced with our service.

Unfortunately, we do not offer any type of gift cards. The cards we provide are for reloadable prepaid debit cards.

The fees associated with the card are due to the services we provide. We do have different fee plans available and we would like to assist you with this. Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will get back with you.

NetSpend