• Report: #1020179

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: azzonera — florence Arizona United States of America
Net talk

Net talk Net talk duo Nice tec support , Internet

I got this in November and it worked until a couple days ago.. I called and waited on my cell phone for two hours and then got this lady. She did not anwser the phone but yet I heard talking and laughing in the background after 5 mins. of screaming in the phone she finally anwsered she told me because my light was not on at all that I hold to be transfered to a tec. I told her that I did not want to stay on the phone since I had been on the phone for two hours already. She told me that she had a tec on the other lline and just to hold on one more min. then she put me on hold. I was transfered and placed on the call waiting 10 in line after about an half hour they hung up on me. DO NOT BUY THIS... oh and by the way I did send 3 emails that asked for help and have not gotten a responce since its been a week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-talk/internet/Net-talk-Net-talk-duo-Nice-tec-support-Internet-1020179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net talk