Complaint Review: Net zero

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Browniegay — Washington Dist of Columbia
Net zero
Internet USA

Net zero Netzer is a ripoff and charges for devices that don't work or you don't physically have  Internet

This company is a rip off please do not use them.

Netzero mobile hotspot does not work everywhere but they want you to not send it back and continue to pay for a year.

I sent the device back, received an email from UPS that it was delivered to the address they gave me. They continue to say they don't have it and are billing me monthly.  They keep telling me to wait 24 - 48 to get a call back.

Now the want to determine whether I have to pay an early termination fee of $99 for something that never worked in my area in the week that I had it.  They claimed I used data.  Yes I did trying to make it work!  duhhhh

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-zero/internet/Net-zero-Netzer-is-a-ripoff-and-charges-for-devices-that-dont-work-or-you-dont-physical-1121122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net zero