Complaint Review: Net10 Wireless

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Net10 Wireless is Rip-off — North Hollywood California
Net10 Wireless
9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, Florida USA

Net10 Wireless Net10 Wireless Prepaid $50 Unlimited, $60 Unlimited, Talk, Text, MMS and Web Rip-off me, I didn't get the service I've paid for it Miami Florida

I have 3 accounts with Net10 plus I was adding one more. I port all my family phone number from other carrier to Net10 because they are offering $50 unlimited Talk, Text & Web plus Family plans with auto pay which was suppose to save me little-bitt of money but when I star using internet after 10nd days I hade no internet, I've called to Net10 Customer service to find out why I don't have internet, after talking to several type of people including Supervisor I find out I reached the limit, which supposed to be Unlimited but they tolled me I have only 1.5 GB internet and I already used it. Now I'm stock whiteout Internet middle of month, and also it cost me several hundreds of dollar for breach of contract and to port all my numbers from At&t to Net10.

Before I moved my number to Net10 I went local wireless store near me and they told me stay out of Net10 because we’re getting allots of complain for internet service and you will get Ripped-off like others because they don’t deliver what they promise in the website but to be honest I though it may be misunderstanding and it’s almost impossible to do that but I guess I was wrong.

Mr. Peter J.

North Hollywood, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net10-Wireless-/Miami-Florida-33178/Net10-Wireless-Net10-Wireless-Prepaid-50-Unlimited-60-Unlimited-Talk-Text-MMS-and-1069130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net10 Wireless