Complaint Review: Net10 Wireless - TracPhone

• Submitted: Sun, October 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 26, 2008

• Reported By:Alameda California
Net10 Wireless - TracPhone
9700 NW 112th Ave Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Net10 Wireless - TracPhone, Phone does not work Miami Florida

Bought a 60 minute air time card at a local Radio Shack last Sunday, 10/19/2008 as prepaid wireless service was expiring on 10/24/2008. Clerk at Radio Shack added the minutes and phone display said service was good until 2/19/2009. On Wednesday, I got a text message that service was expired. I sent an email that the message was wrong and my phone air time display said service was good until 02/19/2009. I have not had any response to this message.

It is 10/26/2008. I went to charge phone and phone will not charge. Apparently, airtime was a bad card for some reason, but I am out $60 and have no working cell phone. Fortunately, I paid for the air time card with a credit card, so I will be able to dispute the charge.

I tried calling the Net10, but no customer service available on Sundays after a certain time. I am leaving on a trip tomorrow and had counted upon a working cell phone. I feel rather abused, especially after reading some of the other reports about this miserable excuse of a company.

Alameda, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net10-Wireless-TracPhone/Miami-Florida-33178/Net10-Wireless-TracPhone-Phone-does-not-work-Miami-Florida-1034761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net10 Wireless - TracPhone