Complaint Review: Net10 Wireless

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Gwen R — ocean isle beach North Carolina United States of America
Net10 Wireless
9700 N.W. 112th Ave Miami, Florida United States of America

Net10 Wireless Net10 The wireless service that lies and never gives you a service! 3 weeks and still no sim card! Miami, Florida

Three weeks ago, I purchased a net10 sim card and attempted to leave my current cell phone carrier to save money and switch to net10. I already had an iphone 4 and a number I wanted to keep. I did the port online to do the switch. My phone came on and worked for a few hours but went dead.

I borrowed a friend's cell phone to call and see what went wrong and spent countless hours on hold and tried to explain the situation to numerous service reps who sounded scripted and kept placing me on hold again or even hung up on me. I was told I would have to wait 3-5 business days to receive a new sim card.Five days passed- no sim card. Called for countless more hours, to be told they would send another sim card in 3-5 business days. Three days later, I received the first sim card, was told to install it and it would work- it didn't. Was told to wait for the second sim card since they cancelled the first since they sent another one. Six business days passed no sim card came, called again- same treatment- on hold for long periods of times, hung up on 2-3 times, they would listen to my issue and had no notes of what we talked about the week before even though I gave them my ticket # that they issued! I repeatedly asked for proof of a fedex tracking # since I was told it went fed ex. They could not provide me one.

It has now been 3 weeks and still no sim card! Today I called net10 at least 7 times since I was off work and had to get a working phone with my number! I received the same treatment and even from their high level management rep! I am so fed up I called my old carrier and begged them to switch me back. They obliged but now they are having trouble porting my old number back because the account info does not match net10's! Net 10 says that your account # is your IMEI# or your sim #!

Do not use this company! It is the worst in customer service and they will lie to you to just get you off the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net10-Wireless/Miami-Florida-33178/Net10-Wireless-Net10-The-wireless-service-that-lies-and-never-gives-you-a-service-3-weeks-1000877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net10 Wireless