Complaint Review: Net10 Wireless

• Reported By: Tiffany — Campbellsville Kentucky
Net10 Wireless
9700 N.W. 112th Ave Miami, Florida United States of America

Net10 Wireless TracFone sold me a crappy phone Miami, Florida

I called Net10 customer service on 4/16/2103 because my phone has been messing up. The agent that I spoke with was not very nice and didn't seem as if she cared to help me.

After trying all the trouble shooting options she advised me that I needed a replacement phone. The agent told me that since I have an android phone I must send my old phone back to them before they would send me a new phone.

I explained to the agent that I did not agree with this since I have a 3 year old child and my cell phone is the only way to contact me. She told me there was nothing she could do about it so i requested to speak with her supervisor.

She put her supervisor Angela on the phone who was very rude and told me the same thing and advised me there is nothing she can do to help me. She told me my only other option was to purchase a new phone.

Since I was not happy with the solution offered to me I called the corporate office and spoke with Michael who told me that since 2 previous agents had already told me the process for them sending a replacement phone he would not repeat himself.

Needless to say I never got a resolution from Net10 and I refuse to purchase a new phone since I just bought the one I currently have about 5 months ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net10-Wireless/Miami-Florida-33178/Net10-Wireless-TracFone-sold-me-a-crappy-phone-Miami-Florida-1044432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net10 Wireless