Complaint Review: Net10

• Reported By: investigator — greenville Ohio United States of America
Net10
miami florida Internet United States of America

Net10 block credit card with pending transactions , Internet

I tried to buy airtime online, but it didn't work (I added a new credit card, which I use since weeks on a daily basis, to the system) so I called (obvioulsy a call center in India) them. I was connected to three (!!!) different people, but obviously everyone of them blocked my credit card with the amount for the airtime. They finally (by today) charged it only once, but they are blocking my credit card with the two other transaction for 4 days now; the call center told me, that they usually remove the transaction from the system within max 72 hours and now it will take another 5 to 7 business days. I have to monitor it because you never know if they rip you off and withdraw the money. STAY AWAY FROM NET10!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2010 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net10/internet/Net10-block-credit-card-with-pending-transactions-Internet-633177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net10