Complaint Review: Net4Ever

• Submitted: Mon, September 19, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, September 19, 2005

• Reported By:La Canada California
Net4Ever
6433 Topenga Canyon Road, PO Box 402 Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

Net4Ever Scammed me into giving them money, ripoff. Canoga Park California

I was sitting at my home when I received a phone call from a Telemarker. I had randomly won a $500 shopping spree. All they needed from me was my checking account number to see if I had an active account. After 3 business days, they said they would run a check for $4.95 for shipping and handling of some random package thing. I should receive a package within 7-10 business days and then I had 10 business to cancel if I didn't like it. The shopping spree was mine to keep.

I'm a female who lives to shop, and I'm also in college... so, the chance to get a $500 shopping spree definately appealed to me. I'm not a rich person, so I had planned to cancel whatever they were sending me the second I got it, just so I could get a shopping spree.

By the time I received their package, which was over 10 business days, the company had already taken out $119.90 from my account! Guess what? My college tuition check bounced. I have been calling them since this happened in June to get my money back. I still have no luck at all. What this company is doing is horrible. I feel bad for everyone that this has happened to, but relieved that I am not alone in this.

Michelle
La Canada, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2005 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net4Ever/Canoga-Park-California/Net4Ever-Scammed-me-into-giving-them-money-ripoff-Canoga-Park-California-157623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net4Ever