• Report: #219981

• Submitted: Fri, November 10, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 28, 2006

• Reported By:Bloomington Indiana
NetDropShipper
8491 Sunset Blvd. Suite 868 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

NetDropShipper NETDROPSHIPPER.com, Scammed me, cheated my money, never sent me shipping details Ripoff Los Angeles California

*Consumer Suggestion: Standard Practice

Ordered on 11/1, transaction went through on 11/3 via bank check. told me that it would be shipped within 24-48 hours. on 11/6 i emailed them to ask about order as they havent' given me tracking number...they told me to wait...Until today (11/10) they haven't shipped and my money just flew away..i sent multiple emails and they never replied me already...

What is this all about? Fraud??? Please Find out what's with this Scammed company...

Please do something about it.

Kevin
Bloomington, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2006 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetDropShipper/Los-Angeles-California-90069/NetDropShipper-NETDROPSHIPPERcom-Scammed-me-cheated-my-money-never-sent-me-shipping-de-219981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetDropShipper

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Standard Practice

AUTHOR: Craig - (U.S.A.)

If you look into the rip-off report going back as far as a year ago, you will find that this is standard practice for this company. They cost myself over $1000.00 in merrchandise that they sent to customers that was misrepresented, damaged or just the wrong product advertised. As someone that belives in customer service, I elected to buy back all of the crap that they sent to my customers because they will not take care of you at all.

They will try and convince you that they will handle it but you will get passed on down the BS line. It is amazing that they aree still around but they will get theirs soon enought. File with all of the goverrnmment agencies you can find and the LA DA's office. Once they get enough reports, something will be done.
It is amazing these people can even sleep at night.

If you plan on continuing on sellinng their products at this time, PLAN ON WRECKING A LOT OF PEOPLES CHRISTMAS'S. THIS COMPANY SUCCESSFULLY DID THAT FOR SEVERAL OF MY CUSTOMERS LAST YEAR. I THINNK THEY ENJOY SCREWING PEOPLE. THEIR DAY WILL COME!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC