Complaint Review: NetDropShipper.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 07, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 15, 2005

• Reported By:Jesup Georgia
NetDropShipper.com
2857 E. Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

NetDropShipper.com ripoff Ripped Me Off Of Total Amount $903.63 I've Contacted By All Means And No Replys Or Refund Ripoff Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: REPORT NETDROPSHPPER TO LA CO. DA'S OFFICE

*Author of original report: NetDropShipper Finally Answered But Has Excuses

*Consumer Comment: Keep on Netdropshippers They got me I was refunded!!

On September 15th I placed order for Sanyo DRW 1000 DVD Recorder 4-Head Hi Fi VCR Combo, and shipped product directly to my customer. The customer contacted me two weeks later and said the product was defective that they were sending it back to me, I refund immediately to keep a happy customer. Now i've been sending email request and phone request for RMA number, so can return defective product for replacement or refund as indicated in their return policy but has been over a month and still no RMA number has been issued. The 90 days will end 11/15/05 and i'll be lost out of 156.72 due to their lack of business practice. But Thats Not It!!!!

On November November 30th order was placed for two XBox Live Bundles For Total Of $296.41, the order was sappose to be shipped within 48hrs by fedex well tomarrow will be 10 days and order still says authorized only but they have charged my credit card.

Again another order placed 11/30/2005 for XBox Adventure bundle, waitting five days to receive order update with tracking number but instead received email saying order cancelled due to item out of stock and my credit card was charged. Again credit card charged in the amount of $209.40, still not refunded as of today or contact from netdropshipper.

Again another order placed 12.01/205 for Playstation 2 bundle in the amount of $241.10, next day received order cancelled due to item out of stock and that my credit card wasn't charged when in facted it was. Still no refund as of today!

Netdropshipper owes me total of $903.63 and after numurious email attempts, phone messenges still no refunds been issued. I have filed complaint with BBB and if netdropshipper doesn't provided refunds, attorney is filing warrants for each order through our local law inforcement. We have already been informed by the judge here that he'll grant our warrant request immediately due to amount owed to us, but giving this coming another 10 days to resolve on their own.

I will not order anymore items, i've already taken my business elseware. Would not recommend them to anyone.

Marty
Jesup, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2005 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetDropShippercom/Los-Angeles-California-90023/NetDropShippercom-ripoff-Ripped-Me-Off-Of-Total-Amount-90363-Ive-Contacted-By-All-Mean-167221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetDropShipper.com

REPORT NETDROPSHPPER TO LA CO. DA'S OFFICE

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

I HAD BAD DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY AS WELL AS ALL OF YOU DID. I AM ALSO AN INVESTIGATOR THAT DON'T TAKE THINGS LYING DOWN! PLEASE CONTACT THE LA CO. DA'S OFFICE AS THEY ARE CURRENTLY BUILDING A CASE AGAINST THIS COMPANY. EVEN IF YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK PLEASE FILE A COMPLAINT TO KEEP THEM FROM DOING THIS TO OTHER UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE. YOU CAN GO TO THE LA CO. DA'S OFFICE AT THIS LINK AND FILE A COMPLAINT:

I ALSO FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE FTC AND THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE. DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS.

NetDropShipper Finally Answered But Has Excuses

AUTHOR: Marty - (U.S.A.)

I finally received email today the 12th after almost 3 months of contacting, they replied that my defective product couldn't be returned cause it had already past 30 days sense purchased. I've sent them a copy of email request sent 17 days later after purchase date, requesting RMA number for the returned defective product but they ignored my request.

For the rest of orders they first said if I would like to still receive products they will ship within 48hrs by fedex but telling me all in same breath that my credit card wasn't charged. They seem to keep using same excuses for everyone who has problems, and can't keep story straight.

Well today I contacted the local authorites and filed for a warrant to be served to this address provided at netdropshipper, they said warrant will be forwared to Ca. local authories of netdropshipper address provided on site. Someone needs to stop them!

Yes i've also contacted my credit card about the problem, but just takes so long plus have to cancel credit card and replace with new card after credit is received. Still better than losing your money.

Also I hope more buyers of netdropshipper or visitors will do research on them before doing business with them. I sure have learn to do that.

Keep on Netdropshippers They got me I was refunded!!

AUTHOR: Meredith - (U.S.A.)

Hi Marty,
You are not the only one they took for lots of money. They took me but thank god I was covered on my charge card. They charged mine also and never shipped nothing, all I got from them was a bunch of lies, and one word emails. I wrote them ten if not more emails a day until I got them where I wanted them and They did refund my card. After they posted the refund to my card it took 2 to 3 days for it to show up. I will never deal with them again. But keep on them and they will refund you, do not except a credit for their site they tried that with me and I told them noway I don't want anything from there site. Don't give up just keep on them email after email and they will finally get back hopefully! Good luck to you and hope you get your money!!