Complaint Review: NetFlix

www.netflix.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

NetFlix Ripoff Charged cerdit card twice said they would refund it. It's still not refunded Internet

I signed up for Netflix cause I heard only good things about it and want to give it a try. I Tired to signed up for the 14 day free trail and found out that I was no longer had the option of signing up for it. So I canceled my account and checked my credit card and they charged it twice. I called them and they said that they will refund my card and the money will be on the card with in 2 business days it's going on 3. Still no refund I have no idea what to do.

Tabitha
Vienna, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetFlix/internet/NetFlix-Ripoff-Charged-cerdit-card-twice-said-they-would-refund-it-Its-still-not-refunde-421868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetFlix