Complaint Review: NetGrocer.com

• Updated: Mon, November 16, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Houston Texas USA
NetGrocer.com
14 Post Road Oakland, New Jersey United States of America

NetGrocer.com NetGrocer tampers with food, delays orders, and damages products intentionally. Oakland, New Jersey

This place is the absolute worst place and unless you want this to be your last meal, then I'd seriously go elsewhere for food. I have done business with them for some time, over the course of a few years, or tried to at least and during that time I had the following problems:

Orders were constantly held up with the claim my card was declined, for no reason. They encumber the whole order amount right away and often the order is LESS since not all items are in stock. End result, orders don't ship and sit around in limbo until you give them another card, or mess around calling them.

Orders at times sit for over a week before getting filled, as in it may take over two weeks to get food, plan well ahead it would seem.

Items are often bashed to bits. Watch out for cans being dented and I mean really dented in, especially large ravioli cans. Be very careful of Spam and other cans with pull tab or easy open tops since they can pop open.

I have had FOOD TAMPERED WITH. That is right, perfume poured all over it, 10lbs of sugar had soap added to it so I had to pour it out, I had one Bob's Red Mill bread mix opened, some liquid added to it making the flour glop onto the yeast packet. I was not sure at the time but baking the bread and eating it made me VERY ILL!!!!!! Or loaves of bread had things added to them to make me ill since they are not secured with more than a twist tie. This is serious stuff folks.

I have had the manifest sheets from other people's orders placed into my cartons with their name, address, phone, and other personal information on it. Trust that yours will be mistreated as such.

Bottom line, these seem like angels of death serving us food. I'd avoid this place like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetGrocercom/Oakland-New-Jersey-07436/NetGrocercom-NetGrocer-tampers-with-food-delays-orders-and-damages-products-intentiona-524495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetGrocer.com