Complaint Review: NetMath

• Reported By: Disillusioned — Anywhere Illinois
NetMath
Champaign, Illinois USA

NetMath University of Illinois NetMath online math class Champaign Illinois

Like the previous poster, I too canceled my course for NetMath because the "tutor" and "mentors" were unattentive to say the least.  After trying to contract them six times through regular and the school email, I never received any answer back.  I canceled the course within the required time because I knew that this was a huge mistake and I would never learn anything from them.  I then received a bill for $200 for "administrative fees".

When I contacted student accounts and the NetMath department, explaining that I canceled two weeks after I registered because of the department's ineptness, I was told too bad, and if I didn't pay they would send it to a collection agency, which they did.  The agency is unethical and I have turned them in to Lisa Madigan's office.  Stay away from NetMath.  It is horrible and unreliable.  And then you have to deal with U of I desparately trying to get money by any means necessary.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetMath/Champaign-Illinois/NetMath-University-of-Illinois-NetMath-online-math-class-Champaign-Illinois-1069292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetMath