Complaint Review: NetQuote

• Submitted: Tue, May 08, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: LifeAgent — Austin Texas United States of America

NetQuote Do Not Use this Company Their goal is to steal you $$$$$ Internet, Internet

You do not want to use this company. Do not be fooled by the "free leads" they offer to try out their service.

I am a life insurance agent and in need of good leads. I thought that I would take a chance with NetQuotes and hope for the best.  They offered 15 free leads to try their service with a $100 deposit. Of course I would use their leads first before my $100 was used.

Well the first 15 leads were bad - 10 of them were either disconnected numbers or people who did not make the request.  The other 5 just rang and rang with no answer.  When I called to stop the service, the agent said 15 is not a good pool of leads and that I should try more. I asked him "why would I throw good money in for bad leads" and he agreed to match my $100 with another $100 of leads just so I would have a larger pool of leads with one of them being good.

I should have known better....the following leads were even worse....and they tried to charge my card an additional $100 without my authorization.

I called to cancel the service and have my $100 credited...they agreed, then failed to credit me.

Lesson Learned: No such thing as "Free Leads to try our service"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetQuote/internet/NetQuote-Do-Not-Use-this-Company-Their-goal-is-to-steal-you-Internet-Internet-879762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetQuote