Complaint Review: NetSpend MetaBank

• Phone: 866-387-7333
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

NetSpend MetaBank Charges This Company Charges Arizona

I have the Netspend card. I am on SSI/Disability, and on my payment in December this bank (MetaBank) rejected my monthly payment and sent it back to SSI.

They told me that there was a hold on my account because I was adding a co-applicant to my account. The sent it back to SSI, and I had to wait another 2 weeks for this bank to get everything situated and post my payment.

While I was waiting for all this to get cleared up, I found out that SSI resubmitted my payment, but they with held 2 more child support payment, for a total of 3 garnishments for that month. All this sh*t for this *&#ked up bank. I CLOSED this account, when I found out they were charging me .50 every time I logged into my account on the web.

If you are in of a pre-paid debit card, I would check out (((competitor's name redacted))) pre-paid Debit card, you can call these people and not get charged a penney.

Keith
chandler, Arizona

sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company, ..plus, if you post a competitors name more than likely they will show up on search engines as a Rip-off! - - your comments on this policy are welcome. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. In this case we removed an alleged competitor's name

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetSpend-MetaBank/Arizona/NetSpend-MetaBank-Charges-This-Company-Charges-Arizona-316157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetSpend MetaBank