Complaint Review: NetSpend Pre Pay Visa

• Updated: Thu, April 01, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Georgia United States of America
NetSpend Pre Pay Visa
PO Box 2136, Austin, TX 78768 Marietta, Georgia United States of America

NetSpend Pre Pay Visa Western Union, Visa Customer No Service, Lost Money, Blocked Card Marietta, Georgia

Got a prepaid card from Western Union - paid $10 for this wonderful card and got to use it for 2 months - Tried to reload it yesterday and I was told it was blocked. I didn't want to make a big deal about it, so I called the company, NETSPEND. They gave me customer no service. Asked for personal info and when I refused to give it to them, told me I had to fax social security card and birth certificate to them. Ha ha! Fat chance I'm going to do that.

Finally got a manager on the phone and she told me that she had to cancel the card because I refused to provide extremely personal info, but she was going to give me a chance to use the money on the card.

Well I went to the store and tried to use the money on the card, but the card was declined.

So please do not buy this card. It has the Visa logo but it's a scam.
Warning - Do not buy this card - It and it's company (NETSPEND) is a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2010 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetSpend-Pre-Pay-Visa/Marietta-Georgia-/NetSpend-Pre-Pay-Visa-Western-Union-Visa-Customer-No-Service-Lost-Money-Blocked-Card-Ma-588325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetSpend Pre Pay Visa