• Report: #742082

Complaint Review: NetSpend debit card

• Submitted: Fri, June 17, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 17, 2011

• Reported By: Linda — Savage Minnesota U.S.A.
NetSpend debit card
PO Box 2136 Austin, Texas United States of America

NetSpend debit card NetSped debit cards Austin, Texas

I have had debit cards with NetSpend for a long time, and they sent me a new one.  I tried to activate it last nigh, and they wanted 2 forms of ID sent to the,.  I sent them my drivers license and a laminated copy of my social security card.  Today I called in, and they have CLOSED my account, without even saying why or calling me!  I found out when I called in, that they considered the laminated social security card to be altered. I told them that at my age, it is the only reason I still have a card!  I think what really irks me is:  they treated me like a criminal, didn't even bother to call me to find out why the card was different, they just closed the card! How rude and inconsiderate!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2011 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetSpend-debit-card/Austin-Texas-78768/NetSpend-debit-card-NetSped-debit-cards-Austin-Texas-742082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetSpend debit card